We are growing fast, and have recently expanded our services, so are currently recruiting for the following positions. Keep an eye on this page for future opportunities to work with our dynamic family lead team.
The purpose of the post is to assist with a wide variety of accounting tasks to develop your skills in accordance with your ability and the workload of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Undertake a wide range of processing, reconciliation and administration tasks that are commensurate with your skills and develop your experience. All tasks should be carried out to a high standard and strict deadlines using spreadsheets or database applications, accounting, or administrative systems in accordance with company procedures.
- The range of work could include tasks/activities in connection with:
- Management of customer/supplier accounting records.
- Processing and reconciling invoices to relevant documentation and records and producing payment authorisation reports.
- Processing of payments received, and monies authorised to pay out by a range of methods such as cash, cheque, credit cards, BACS or direct debit.
- Reconciliation of various bank statements including chasing up supporting documentation, identifying, and correcting error and arranging transfers between accounts as required.
- Administer all relevant completed paperwork records, scanning, shredding, archiving etc.
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required.
- Assist with month end management accounts and financial year end procedures.
If you are interested in this position please email a copy of your CV to Lydia.email@example.com or call 01634 564 302