We are growing fast, and have recently expanded our services, so are currently recruiting for the following positions. Keep an eye on this page for future opportunities to work with our dynamic family lead team.
We are seeking a part-time accounts assistant to join our TPS Global Logistics Accounts Team.
The ideal candidate will have good organisation skills, be an excellent communicator and have the confidence to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Accurate recording and processing of supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Setting up new client and supplier accounts
- Inputting invoices on to purchase ledger system
- Filing of purchase orders and paid invoices
- Dealing with Suppliers regarding payments and queries daily
- Liaising with the Domestic and International departments regarding invoices & queries
- Day to day general office duties
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s – A-C or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, able to use MS packages, attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
Minimum of 25 hours per week, wage subject to hours and experience. Our benefit package includes an onsite gym, company pension scheme after 3 months service and access to private health care after one years’ service and more.
For your chance to join this family run, awarding wining company, please send your CV in with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org