The last couple of weeks have given us a great opportunity to push on with our new Warehouse Management System which we will be testing this week, thank you to Simon Gundry for barcode labelling all stock locations. Over the last 2 years we’ve been working on the development and integration of a sophisticated WMS for seamless order processing and stock management which will enhance the service we provide for our customers.
In the office/from home at the moment it’s Lisa Hernandez-Sheldrake, who oversees our stock control and warehouse administration, playing a huge role in keeping all of our warehouse customer stocks accurate.
The benefits of this system are numerous and include
- Direct integration with all eCommerce platforms/sales channels (Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and more), allows all stock to be managed on one platform.
- Delivery is streamlined and linked to courtier platforms, in addition to our own delivery teams and dedicated vehicle services, we have DPD, DHL and Hermes depots within a mile of our warehouses.
- Our warehouses are located with minutes of the M20 within easy reach of all major road and rail networks and sea and airports.
- We are supply chain management experts with experienced account managers offering a 24/7 service to our customers.
- Offices are located within the warehouse, so goods handling can be overseen and inspected at any time, enabling quicker response times and hands on personal account management.
The new WMS will make it even easier for our customers to develop their International Fulfilment Markets by using us as an International Hub – no need for multiple inventories, reports or different channel fees. All stock can be delivered to us to be checked in, stored and located – we can arrange the shipping and therefore assist with the full supply chain process. Bespoke WMS customisation allows pick notes, dispatch notes invoices and reports to be edited quickly and easily and automated rules remove the possibility of human error when processing orders.
Collections and transportation is available in TPS Global vehicles 7 days a week. Our experienced warehouse team take care of product reworking, wrapping, labelling and palletising, we have clean rooms available and over 80,000 sq. ft. of storage space with floor to ceiling racking. We operate high level security systems throughout the facilities – entry systems and monitored CCTV.
Please contact one of the team to discuss your supply chain, storage and distribution requirements, we can help with all aspects of your product delivery from the manufacturer to the consumer.
Tel: +44 (0)1622 237 979 Email: email@example.com