We are specialists when it comes to fulfilment, warehousing and distribution, we have an easy and affordable storage package, software that is fully integrated with all e-commerce platforms, we can pick, pack and ship your products across the UK or worldwide using our freight network.
So from manufacturer to customer we can streamline your operation.
We organise all the documentation required for your goods – consular documentation as well as customs formalities, temporary import procedures and carnets, bills of loading, certificates or origin and letters of credit. To ensure that your shipment is delivered without incident.
Our software and online management tools are compatible with all e-commerce platforms so you can manage inventory, track and trace deliveries, access shipping reports, delivery documents and book collection and delivery times for your goods.
We believe in partnerships and want to see your business grow, customer service is as important to us as it is to you – so we supply dedicated account managers for those times when you need to speak to someone and discuss your individual requirements.
Our supply chain excellence means that from the beginning to the end of your products journey we handle the whole process for you.
The 4 principles of fulfilment operations are – Speed, Accuracy, Professionalism and Quality.
At TPS Global our software is fully integrated with all e-commerce platforms, fulfilment can take place in real time as soon as your customer clicks to purchase.
All reporting is daily and the technology we use automates order and inventory management, which saves you time, it can handle the routine tasks.
Our account handling, professional service and partnership mentality sets us apart. Our knowledge, experience, systems and team ensure that we are able to deliver fulfilment, warehousing and logistics services to a multitude of industry sectors.
We understand passionate businesses, because that is what we are. Customer service, reputation and referral are the corner stones of our company values.
We understand the importance of packaging, first impressions, reputation and customer service on behalf of all our customers.
Our services include – quality checking, contract picking, packing, labeling and kit building/reworking products to ensure they are securely packaged for delivery.
We can also gift wrap upon request.
We are well positioned for major UK airports, seaports, road and rail networks. We also operate out of town storage facilities, enabling us to offer the most competitive rates in the market.
We offer –
- Short and long term storage
- E-commerce fulfilment solutions
- Integrated IT systems
- Dispatch and returns management
- Inventory control and stock management
- Pick and pack and re-work services
- Dedicated space and shared storage solutions
- Pay as you go or fixed price per pallet charges
- Container loading/unloading and cross loading
- Worldwide collection and delivery
- Customs handling and fiscal representation
- Bonded warehousing facilities (allowing for deferment of all duties until point of dispatch)
Our experienced warehouse team and equipment can accommodate all your requirements, high value, over-sized, heavy, delicate, hazardous or unusual. We know having the right product in the right place, packaged and delivered on time is crucial to deliver the instore/online experience customers now expect.
To complement the storage facilities that we offer, our tailored distribution solutions can solve the most complex of delivery requirements.
Whether you’re looking for UK domestic transport solutions, international and cross border European distribution or complete worldwide transport management, as well as our own vehicles, we have contracts in place with numerous transport companies that enable us to collect or deliver your goods and cargo at competitive prices.
We can offer overnight stock replenishment to reduce the amount of stock holding on site. Real time visibility with online track and trace and direct communication with our delivery team ensures we know where your goods are at any time.
Nationwide same day courier services.
We have rapid and reliable courier service covering the UK, our fleet of vehicles are in all sizes to enable quicker pick up times, faster deliveries, better coverage and more flexibility, we can provide the perfect vehicle for the size of your consignment, from envelopes to parcels or pallets. We also have a 2 man driver team available for critical or bulky loads, door to door delivery and installation.
- Late collections
- Track and Trace
- European Road Service
- Global Freight Forwarding
Our full range of delivery services cover everything from kerbside to de-palletisation, install at point of use and removal of packaging.
As our services are bespoke we can tailor delivery to suit any item however large or small, urgent or otherwise.
Our professional air freight services include:
- Same day/next day collections
- Import and export to/from anywhere in the world
- Most hazardous commodities and specialist products catered for
- Export packing for personal effects
Our professional sea freight services include:
- Regular departures to/from all international ports worldwide working with various shipping lines.
- Courier services for urgent cargo/documentation
- Full Container Load (FCL)/Less than Container Load (LCL) shipments worldwide
- Out of Gauge/special equipment and RoRo
- All equipment available: 20ft and 40ft GP’s; High Cubes; Reefers; Open Tops; Flat racks
Our professional road freight services include:
- Express European Service
- Door to door collections and deliveries UK and w
- Timed and next day deliveries
- Part and Full load deliveries
- A range of vehicles including Tail lift
Rail freight is also part of our multimodal European services, large 45 ft. pallet wide containers can travel door to door from Turkey to the UK in 12 days
Our professional rail freight services include:
- Time savings compared to sea freight
- Cost savings, up to 50% cheaper than air freight
- FCL and LCL options available
- Rates are stable and competitive