Due to company growth we are looking for a Sales Executive to join our award winning team. The successful candidate will have either operational or sales experience in a freight forwarding environment and will be a conscientious and self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
This is the perfect role for someone with operational experience who wants a new challenge or someone who is already working for a forwarder in an operations based role and is keen to make the move over to sales.
The successful candidate is required to have experience of working in Freight Forwarding or transport industry. Candidates must possess strong communication and negotiation skills, with a passion and desire to learn and succeed in their career.
Duties will include:
- Maintain, review and create tariffs with sales and operations team.
- Monitoring and maintaining primary email account
- Build strong working relationships with clients, transport companies, shipping lines, airlines and suppliers.
- Create quotations for import, export and /or cross trade in an agreed timeframe
- Rate negotiation
- Producing business reports for management
- Listening to client’s requirements and identifying best practice
- Following up quotations via phone and email
The successful Applicant
- Able to work and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Possess team player qualities
- Commercial awareness an understanding of market conditions and trends
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please contact Lisa Hernandez should you wish to apply for this position.